Tamako's H Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamako's H Market

My forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules & Regulations

Go down 
+2
o-kra
Tamako
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Female Posts : 67

Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Offenses which will result in an immediate ban

1. Discrimination and hate speech: Tamako's H Market will not tolerate any content which attacks others because of race, nationality, gender, sexual preference, or religious beliefs. (An example of hate speech is "All [members of group X] should just die," or "I've never met an intelligent [member of group Y].")

2. Advertising, spamming, and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the main site, forum, e-mail, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments, and private message systems to spam other members. No linking to any other forum / commercial product / service is allowed without approval from the Administrator. This includes such sites as adfly and other sites which pay for clicks.

3. Creating multiple accounts: Tamako's H Market allows one account per person, per IP number. The duplicate accounts will be banned. If you continue to create duplicate accounts, your original account may also be permanently banned.

Types of pictures you cannot post

1. You absolutely cannot post loli/shota. I will immediately ban anyone who does. If you're unsure if something qualifies, message me on my tumblr account - http://tamakos-h-market.tumblr.com/

2. No animals. This includes Furries and Pokemon.

3. The same rules above, but in terms of real people and not hentai. No animals or children.

4. No real depictions of rape.

Forum-wide rules and guidelines

1. Treat others with courtesy and respect. Just use common sense and be nice to each other. We are not going to restrict swearing, but please use it sparingly if at all. Content meant to hurt, insult, attack, or ridicule other members is not allowed.

2. Members may share their pictures. Do not repost another member’s picture without that member’s express permission.

3. Please do not post or request personal information on the site. This includes real names, street addresses, the name of your school or business, or passwords. Be cautious, since the content of discussion areas can be viewed publicly. If you receive a message which makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, please notify forum staff immediately.

4. Keep threads on topic.

5. Deal with disputes privately. If you don’t like something that another member or a mod is doing, do not confront them publicly. If you are unable to resolve the issue between yourselves via private messages, please ask another moderator or admin for assistance. There should be no bickering, personal attacks, or publicly posting any private message sent to you.

6. No name changes – choose wisely.
No account closures - simply stop visiting the site if you no longer enjoy coming here.

7. Cooperate with moderators and administrators. They are here to help. If you have an issue with a mod, please approach either that person or an admin privately and explain the situation. Lambasting or otherwise being rude or aggressive toward forum staff is not acceptable. You should not repost any warning PM sent to you from a mod or admin.

8. If a moderator edits offensive, off-topic, or rude content from your post, do NOT put the edited material back in. Otherwise, the entire post will be deleted.

9. Sharing links to illegal copyrighted material, such as pirated software or music, or any other intellectual property violations, is not allowed. This includes posting links to questionable download sites.

10. When posting Doujinshi, please state what is in it. Like tags on Tumblr. So if it contained, let's say, incest, you would say WARNING: Contains Incest. or Futa or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
https://tamako-h-market.forumotion.com
o-kra

o-kra

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 am

Sounds simple enough to follow :3
Back to top Go down
Rubi

Rubi

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Tamako wrote:

1. You absolutely cannot post loli/shota. I will immediately ban anyone who does. If you're unsure if something qualifies, message me on my tumblr account

why?
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Female Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Rubi wrote:
Tamako wrote:

1. You absolutely cannot post loli/shota. I will immediately ban anyone who does. If you're unsure if something qualifies, message me on my tumblr account

why?

Because the host website doesn't like it, we don't want the forums to be closed down No
Back to top Go down
http://h-princess-bianca.tumblr.com/
Rubi

Rubi

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:39 pm

oh i see
Back to top Go down
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Princess-Bianca wrote:
Rubi wrote:
Tamako wrote:

why?

Because the host website doesn't like it, we don't want the forums to be closed down No

It is as Bianca said. However, even if the host was fine with it, I still wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
thehfan

thehfan

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:27 pm

Tamako wrote:
Princess-Bianca wrote:
Rubi wrote:
Tamako wrote:

why?

It is as Bianca said. However, even if the host was fine with it, I still wouldn't allow it.

Are we aloud to link loli/shota?
Back to top Go down
http://the-hentai-fan-two.tumblr.com/
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

No I'm afraid not.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Is furry aloud?
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Princess-Bianca wrote:
Is furry aloud?

No, because it is technically a animal which isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 pm

o-kra wrote:
Princess-Bianca wrote:
Is furry aloud?

No, because it is technically a animal which isn't allowed.

Fair enough Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Tamako wrote:

I stated that furry was not allowed. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Tamako wrote:
Tamako wrote:

I stated that furry was not allowed. Sorry.

Oh shit, I missed that, sorry
Back to top Go down
AmazingKiki

AmazingKiki

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:17 pm

If you see a post that is off-topic, please report it to me so I can deal with it. Do not respond to it. Also if members are abusive in messages or in posts, also report that to me. Thank you.

Also, if I delete your post or give you a warning, I will have only done it because the rules have been broken, so please don't get angry or upset with me because of it. You can ask why I've deleted it or given you a warning though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Regulations   Rules & Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tamako's H Market :: Tamako's H Market :: Rules & FAQ-
Jump to: