Tamako's H Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamako's H Market

My forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the forum

Go down 
+2
Oppai Guy
Tamako
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Female Posts : 67

Regarding the forum Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 am

It's just not very active. The activity is so low that even I don't bother coming on much anymore. We aren't getting many new members and we only have about 3 active members. It did not take this long for the last forum to amass about 8-10 active members, which about 10 more than posted from time to time.

If the forums continues being as slow as it is, I may consider closing it down.
Back to top Go down
https://tamako-h-market.forumotion.com
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Male Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:40 am

Can i help somehow miss tamako?
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Female Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm sorry, I've been neglecting this forum (mostly out of depression-caused procrastination).
I'll be more active for one ^^

But what about us all keeping in contact?
Back to top Go down
http://h-princess-bianca.tumblr.com/
Deso

Deso

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:41 pm

I am busy and not much in mood to talk, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:42 pm

I've just been very busy with college lately so I apoligize. I'll be more active on here starting today and I'll try and find some more active people for the forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Deso wrote:
I am busy and not much in mood to talk, my apologies.

We hope you can find more time to come on :3 We've all been lazy in recent times, we'll pick up the slack!
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Also just to help pick up the activity on here did anyone have any fun little forum ideas for topics? I know me and PB were thinking of making a little topic for cute pokemon images. :3
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 pm

I been here every day for a week, maybe i hope to see more of you all. You all don't work too hard and be too lazy, key is moderation in life. =)
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:54 pm

Oppai Guy wrote:
I been here every day for a week, maybe i hope to see more of you all. You all don't work too hard and be too lazy, key is moderation in life. =)

Yeah, we've been chatting a ton via PMs, but we should share more stuff publicly :3
Made the sfw Pokemon thread Okra mentioned. This Forum will take off, it's just been taking longer than usual.

I'm very sorry Tamako, this forum is very important to me, I'll get it active again if it's the last thing I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thehfan

thehfan

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:44 pm

I don't really have an excuse for not being active tbh... but still, I promise I'll try to visit more often.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hentai-fan-two.tumblr.com/
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 pm

thehfan wrote:
I don't really have an excuse for not being active tbh... but still, I promise I'll try to visit more often.

Well back when you joined the forum was pretty much empty, but we're slowly but surely picking up the pace, and we're ready to start having fun hopefully :3
I hope to see you on here enjoying yourself ^^
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 am

Who are you people, i wanna know. Make yourselfs know. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the forum   Regarding the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the forum
Page 1 of 1