Tamako's H Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamako's H Market

My forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closing the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Female Posts : 67

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Okay so I've decided I'm going to close the Forum, just like I am with Tumblr. Neither of them get good activity, so neither of them will be missed. I hoped more could have come from this forum like last time, but it's a shame that didn't happen. Thanks to everyone who did sign up and post, but I'm afraid within the next week or 2, I will be closing it down.
Back to top Go down
https://tamako-h-market.forumotion.com
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Female Posts : 211

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm sad to see the forum go Sad
But what matters to me is keeping in contact, I have O-kra on kik, I just need some way to talk to you and Kiki
Back to top Go down
http://h-princess-bianca.tumblr.com/
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Kiki most likely won't be returning. She discovered on Sunday that she was pregnant, so she's putting all her time into that.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Oh- that's nice ^^
But I do want some way to still talk to her sometime, she's my friend too. I'm sure we can work something out though. I trust you'll think of something :3
Back to top Go down
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm not really sure I'll be keeping in touch with anyone to be honest. I kinda just wanna leave my Tumblr life behind me and move on.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Tamako wrote:
I'm not really sure I'll be keeping in touch with anyone to be honest. I kinda just wanna leave my Tumblr life behind me and move on.

Oh... Does that mean this is goodbye?
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Male Posts : 105

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:11 pm

Sad to see it close Down, it was starting to gain some momentum finally too. QQ I do hope in some way I can keep in contact with you even if you do close down your forums here and on tumblr. I know both me and PB see you and Kiki as friends and would hate to lose you both.

P.S. Tell Kiki I said congratulations on the baby :3
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Male Posts : 84

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

You could start a kik group, if we all have kik we could be part of it, only problem is ghe limit of 50 people per group, but there werent even 50 people her to begin with. How does that sound everyone?
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Me and PB already kik daily so it's no trouble here.
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Lucky you, but i was thinking everyone who we already know here, have someone create group and just join, its more easy and free
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:37 pm

That's fine with me. Do already have a kik username?
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Well i guess when some more people comfirm this idea as accepted, they can start the group and tell us the name and we all join, so i guess we will wait fornmore confirmed comments
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:22 pm

I do like this idea, but I know Tamako and her friends had a bad experience with kik, and they don't trust the app anymore.
Somehow their usernames got out to the public (someone must have shared them, who it was is a mystery), and that always leads to trouble. Kik usernames should only be given to those you trust sincerely, otherwise strangers will start harassing you, and blocking all of them can get annoying.

You can still contact me via tumblr too, I'm not leaving there for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Well, i always see to get random messages, and people always seem to be angi socal. when i have friends use it, its hard to believe in them. they can stop replyinb or responding without warning or notice, and its fustrate me a lot. using it. Normally i wouldn't recommend it to anyone (wrote a review on google play store for the app says reasons why) but if i know its worth it and consistent, i would gladly use this idea. Im sorry tamako you didn't like and have bad experience with it. We all do and did im sure, but i would really like to talk with you and others more.

its also easier to have people join since you can just invite. and also fast to message and share content or random thoughts, like a perfect way to never miss anything.

i just wonder who else thinks its a goo idea
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:20 pm

Still hope more people are here to discuss this idea, this is looking grim
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:31 am

ya
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 am

I just want some way to contact Tamako and Kiki, everyone else on this forum I have alternate communications with, but those two will be lost forever Sad

Tamako- if you're reading this- at least give me an opportunity to say my final goodbyes to both of you. I won't beg you to stay like the other times this has happened, because I want you two to be happy, and if putting this part of life behind you will do that, then I accept that. But there are things I want to say to you both; I want to at least try to end this on a positive note.

I was still hoping to meet a bridesmaid when you do get married, meeting your girlfriend would've been really cool.
Back to top Go down
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

So a bit of an update!
I am still leaving here and Tumblr, however, for the sake of everyone here, I'll leave the forum open so that you guys can talk. I will be passing this account over to one of my friends (who none of you have met yet, he's pretty cool), so he can keep an eye on the forum. While he probably wont be posting much, he'll get rid of spam and keep the forum somewhat updated.

I'm online now for a few hours so you can feel free to send me messages until I log off. Also, I posted my final post on Tumblr, I would highly appreciate it if you all read it Smile
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Tamako wrote:
So a bit of an update!
I am still leaving here and Tumblr, however, for the sake of everyone here, I'll leave the forum open so that you guys can talk. I will be passing this account over to one of my friends (who none of you have met yet, he's pretty cool), so he can keep an eye on the forum. While he probably wont be posting much, he'll get rid of spam and keep the forum somewhat updated.

I'm online now for a few hours so you can feel free to send me messages until I log off. Also, I posted my final post on Tumblr, I would highly appreciate it if you all read it Smile

Though i am glad it'll be kept open for us, still gonna miss ya, Tamako. *hug I hope you pop in just to see some of the message and chats on here, even if not very often, so we can still have some connection with you. :3

Also, not sure if you saw it but left you a little message on Tumblr a few days ago. <3
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:39 pm

oh and I did follow that blog you mentioned in your going away message on tumblr as well. FYI :3
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm

o-kra wrote:
oh and I did follow that blog you mentioned in your going away message on tumblr as well. FYI :3

Same here ^^
Back to top Go down
Tamako
Admin
Tamako

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Yes I saw it, thank you o-kra ^^
and thank you both for following that blog. I promise it'll be a good one Smile
Back to top Go down
o-kra

o-kra

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Tamako wrote:
Yes I saw it, thank you o-kra ^^
and thank you both for following that blog. I promise it'll be a good one Smile

Good to know :3

*Hugs You'll be missed Tamako, hope one day we'll be able to talk with you again.
Back to top Go down
Princess-Bianca

Princess-Bianca

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 7:37 pm

I promise I'll keep smiling ^^
You wouldn't want me to be depressed, I'll redouble my efforts to become the person I want to be :3

If you do ever want to check on me, you know where to find me. Try not to forget me either- eh? xD
Back to top Go down
Oppai Guy

Oppai Guy

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Miss tamako, sorry things didnt work out as planned, i dont know you very well, but i would have liked the chance to, since it is too late, my only thoughts is if we could have been friends. Also this was a nice place you started here and i appreciate it, though its not much i find it amazing and only wished that your idea for this forum was gonna turn out as you had hope.

Miss kiki, also another person i didn't get the chance to meet, though im sure you both would have been pleasure to meet, im mostly worried that if im missing a good chance to know someone. Besides that, im sure you will have better things to do with your time, you will not be forgotten. =)

(Hope you read this before missing it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closing the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closing the forum   Closing the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing the forum
Page 1 of 1